Saturday, January 22, 2011

Questions!

Today I found out another life was gone, another youth...so i ask myself, "what am i doing to keep myself and other out of harms way?" I broke into tears, after several funerals and loss I've lost knowledge of how to react to these things...these things that brake you, and make you think twice about life.
I alone can't save the world, but what can I do to save one life?
Tell me!
One life! just one!
Have we become Immune to death and its pain that news of another is just another news...?
Are we doom to this disease?
Why aren't we dying of natural causes instead?, we die at such age..why?
Things cross my mind, but none answer the question i ask...I'm tired, as youth myself what am i to do?
rest in peace!

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmass. Looky here...

    Precisely why I had our ‘philanthropic + epiphany’ (=so much to give + vision): wanna see a perfectly cognizant, fully-spectacular, Son-ripened-Heaven?? … yet, I’m not sure if we're on the same page if you saw what I saw. Greetings, earthling. Because I was an actual NDE on the outskirts of the Great Beyond at 15 yet wasn’t allowed in, lemme share with you what I actually know Seventh-Heaven’s Big-Bang’s gonna be like: meet this advanced, bombastic, ex-mortal Upstairs for the most juvenile-lip-service, ultra-groovy, picturesque-paradox, pleasure-beyond-measure, Ultra-Yummy-Reality-Addiction in the Great Beyond for a BIG-ol, kick-some-ass, party-hardy, robust-N-risqué-passion you DO NOT wanna miss the sink-your-teeth-in-the-smmmokin’-hot-deal enveloping, engulfing our catch-22-excitotoxins. Cya soon, girl

    PS "I Am the One who runs the world. You're here to prepare for Heaven. You cannot make it to the Great Beyond on your own." -Jesus ...and I, as a sinfull mortal, help in this symbiotic relationship: take part in this glorious, Christmas gift; this wonderFULL, Heavenly Kingdom that we may live forever. God bless you with discernment.

    ReplyDelete